Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fix That Red Ring Of Death

I'll never forget the time i got the Red Ring Of Death. It was Saturday evening when i decide to shut off the Xbox and grab some dinner. I came back a few hours later powered up the console then it happened. The dreadful RROD! (red ring of death) If your a normal person you thought, never seen that before maybe a power cycle will fix the problem? No, nothing will you search high and low on Google to see what the problem is. When you finally run across some good info. The RROD is a typical problem that most xbox360's have, its caused by overheating, witch cause your motherboard inside the console to bend a little. But the main cause it the thermal paste on the Console's graphic chip has withered away. Your probably saying, "I can't afford a new xbox", or "I'm pretty smart i can fix this". Well, option 2 would defiantly be your best bet. In fact, the xbox360 is a pretty simple machine to fix if you have the right direction. I was in ths situation and ran across something that saved my money and time.  When you tried to find a solution im sure you seen plenty of sites offering to fix the problem at a high cost or you found some kit with everything you need to repair the xbox but no directions how to do it. Well, look no futher. I found the best guide around to fixing you problem. Worked for me and will work for you. Its and in-depth guide from everything on how to open your xbox to repairing the RROD. This guide defiantly works its has fixed thousand of Xbox's for the past 2 years. I would recommend it to anyone with this problem. You might have heard of the creator of this ingenious idea, James Dean (not the breakfast food guy, lol). James is a professional gamer and knows what need to be done to keep the Video games rolling. If it has to do with Video Games he know about it or already done it. Thats why he came out with the Amazing Xbox360 repair guide, a must have for the RROD. It really works!! If you don't believe me check out the link and see some video of people that saved money and time with this repair kit, A must Have for the dreadful Red Ring Of Death. Death to the RROD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment